The Goshen Animal Hospital has been in service for over 40 years and has a commitment to excellence . We are a full-service veterinary hospital in Orange County, NY committed to the highest quality of care. We offer an extensive array of medical, surgical, and wellness services. Your pet's health and longevity is our greatest concern and we are prepared to serve your pet's needs from routine examinations to emergency surgery. We provide follow up care and communication as our services do not end when you leave our building! We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about your pet's needs.
General and Preventative Care
- Annual Wellness and Medical Exams
- Primary and Preventative Care-Diabetes, Heart Disease
- Protection from Parasites- Heart Worm, Flea & Tick Control
- Dietary and Nutritional Counseling
- Behavioral Counseling
- End of Life Care and Guidance- we are here to assist in comfort care for your pet , and guidance if you should need to make the decision to euthanize, we realize this is one of the most difficult decisions you will make in the life of your pet.
- Laboratory: Our in-house laboratory facilities provide for blood tests, urinalysis and parasite testing. We also utilize commercial veterinary laboratories for specialized diagnostics and consultations.
- Radiology: Our on-site X-ray equipment provides high quality radiographs to aid in the quick diagnosis of many disorders.
Surgery: Safe surgical procedures including spay and neutering.
Reptiles and some Exotic Pet Care
Pharmacy: We maintain a complete inventory of pharmaceuticals, vitamins, shampoos, flea and tick control products and heartworm preventatives to meet the needs of your pet. We also carry a full line of prescription diets.
Cat Boarding for Clients Only
Bathing: Bathing services are available for pets with dermatological conditions.
Emergency and Critical Care